IDR Pay and Conditions in Road Transport provides you with information on pay and benefits for the road transport, haulage and distribution sector. The report includes information from 18 different companies covering different sites across every region of the UK, employing 178,777 employees.
The report presents salary levels for warehouse staff, drivers and for five key distribution centre management jobs: transport controller/supervisor; transport manager; warehouse manager; depot manager; and regional distribution centre manager.
Other topics covered:
- Hours of work and holidays
- Bonus schemes
- Typical bonus payments for both warehouse and senior management
- Typical gross earnings for drivers
- Annual pay reviews and the factors influencing them
- Recruitment and retention
- Zero-hours and agency contracts.
Expert commentary and analysis sets us apart from other large consulting firms. We also collect our own data, which means we are in an excellent position to comment on the key trends in pay and reward.
If you have any further questions about our research or this report, please contact the office on +44(0)1702 669549