We provide HR professionals with information, data, analysis and tools to help them make intelligent reward decisions. Our research covers pay, benefits, reward practice and HR policy and we’d like to share some of what we know with you.
Our upcoming breakfast meeting is an opportunity to hear from us on:
- Pay awards, including predictions and inflation forecasts
- Pay progression
- Graduate and degree-apprentice pay
- The impact of climate change on HR policy
On arrival you'll be provided with a breakfast of pastries, cereal bars, fresh fruit, juices, tea and coffee. After which IDR experts will deliver four short presentations, with the opportunity for questions. The event also includes time at the end for networking.
- 8:30 Registration, breakfast available
- 9:00 Where is pay going in 2020?
- 9:30 How does pay progression work for pay professionals?
- 10:00 Break
- 10:10 Pay and recruitment for graduates and degree apprentices
- 10:40 The impact of climate change on HR policy
- 11:00 Networking
The event will be held at the Millennium Suite, Hotel Novotel London Bridge, 53-61 Southwark Bridge Road SE1 9HH on 20 April 2020, 9am-11.30am.
This event has been cancelled due to Coronavirus. If you have any questions regarding the subject matter of this event please call us on 01702 669549 or email email@example.com