Accurate, impartial analysis
IDR can provide you with bespoke, totally flexible and strictly confidential solutions to pay, reward and employment issues. Our consultants are highly experienced at undertaking and delivering bespoke research covering a wide range of reward areas including:
- Pay and benefits benchmarking
- Total reward benchmarking
- Job evaluation
- Employment cost assessments
- Reward policy and practice
- Labour market trends
By choosing IDR you can guarantee independently sourced data and practical, easy to interpret results. Contact us to discuss your options.
Our pay specialists have worked with senior contacts at a range of organisations over many years and are experienced in persuading firms to share their reward information. Our independence also means that we can be trusted by organisations when it comes to sharing data, and by both management and staff when it comes to evidence provision and recommendations for changes to pay and reward.
You provide the research question, and we’ll deliver analysis and recommendations, for example:
- What are the most common approaches to benefits packages across the economy?
- Is the current framework for pay and benefits appropriate?
- What are employers offering for standby and emergency response?
- How do I change my regional allowances to account for specialist areas?
- How can we reduce our gender pay gap?
Simply call the team to discuss your needs.