1. This website is published by Incomes Data Research Limited (Company No. 09327550. Registered in England & Wales. Registered Office and address for service: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ).
2. Incomes Data Research Limited ("the Company") is committed to respecting your privacy and we recognise your need to know that your personal information is being lawfully processed and held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (EU) 2018.
3. This Privacy Statement has been created in compliance with the GDPR data protection principles and is designed to help you understand how we may use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us via any of the Company's websites.
4. Company websites may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by us via Company websites. This Privacy Statement also applies to any information you may provide directly to our customer service teams. That information may include any personal contact information and other information we may need to provide assistance and information to you.
5. In general you may browse Company websites (other than those provided on a subscription basis) without providing any personal information. The information we collect on an aggregate basis, as you and others browse Company websites, is not used to identify you in any way. If you want to interact with us via a Company website or if you wish to register to use certain parts of a Company website, we may ask you to provide us with some personal information.
6. You may be asked to provide us with details about yourself so that we can provide you with information or services you have requested or send you information about our products and services. The details we ask for may vary with the services you request. Our online enquiry forms and order forms contain a link to the privacy notice explaining how we use, store and process your personal information.
7. Where we offer you the ability (and you wish) to purchase our products or services through a Company website, you may need to provide us with information so that we can complete the transaction. Third-parties we use for storing and processing your personal information are GDPR compliant.
· cookies only contain as much information as was disclosed to the site that sent it
· cookies do not take information from your hard drive, delete files or contain viruses
· cookies are small files (100s of bytes) and do not pose a disk space problem
· the information in each cookie cannot be readily decoded or used in any other way
· if you choose you can usually change your web browser to disable storage of cookies.
9. Information Use
Information provided by users of Company websites and usage statistics, logfiles etc. may be used to:
· process, validate and verify subscriptions and purchase orders
· contact the user when necessary
· send email notifications of new site features, newsletters and topic updates
· potentially tailor the user's experience on visiting the site by varying the content based upon known demographics and profiles
· monitor users' visits and generally collate aggregate site traffic information.
Unless you agree otherwise, the information you provide to us will only be used to provide you with the products or services you have requested. However, Incomes Data Research would like to use the details you give us via Company websites to provide you with additional information about our products and services. You will be asked to confirm your agreement to this when you enter your details.
Usage statistics are monitored using Google Analytics. Website users who don’t want their data collected can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here: https://termsfeed.com/blog/privacy-policy-google-analytics/
You may opt out of receiving information or marketing communications from us here: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/UpdateUserPreferences/ by contacting Customer Services (details below). Some Company websites allow the user to opt-out of future mailings during the registration process or select 'web only' notification. Some Company websites allow the user to edit/update their own personal details and opt-in or out of receiving product or service information in the future.
Disposals and business reorganisation
We do not rent, sell, share or trade any of your personal information to any third parties outside of Incomes Data Research without your permission. Where the Company restructures its business the Company or those acting on its behalf, may, as part of this process, transfer your personal information to another entity within Incomes Data Research in accordance with all applicable laws. Subscription usage data may be stored and used to calculate charges, to monitor and review usage and to perform statistical analysis to enable us to understand who is using the site and how it is being used. This information is used solely for our internal business purposes and will not be shared with any third parties.
11. Access to your information
At any time you may ask us to:
· send you a copy of your information
· remove your information from our records
· correct or update any of your information
If you have any questions or comments please contact Customer Services on 01702 669549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Changes to policies
All changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted here. Please visit this page regularly to stay up to date. Your continued use of a Company website following changes to the Privacy Statement will indicate your acceptance of them.
We are committed to working with you to resolve, quickly and fairly any complaints you may have about privacy. If you have any questions or comments please contact us through one of the methods given in the "How to reach us" section below.
Company websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. In addition to this we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this is restricted internally.
15. How to reach us
For access or correction of your information: Write to:
Incomes Data Research
71-75 Shelton Street
Call Customer Services on: +44 (0)1702 669549
Email us at: email@example.com